Brody Cattermole on his way to winning our Last Autocross in January
Our second Autocross event for 2023 will be on Saturday 14th October 2023 Grass Autocross in the Sefton area, regs and details to come
Grab a car and have some fun racing around a grass paddock!
Autosport Club Starlet: Any young driver who wishes to use the Autosport Club Starlet, please contact Daniel Males 027 367 7801 prior to the event to book. Any new young driver that has not previously used the car, will take first priority.
Reminder for Autocross events:
– $40.00 including GST per competitor.
– Anybody is welcome to join in (you don’t need to be a club member).
– Autosport Club rules for Autocross can be found in section 3 of our Club Championship Articles
– It’s incredibly cheap fun and great way to becoming a better driver on the road.
– Bring your mates and find out who is the true, fastest driver among you.
– Car must meet Schedule A of the Motorsport NZ Manual. WOF or Motorsport NZ logbook is ideal. Often small, automatic road cars are hard to beat!
– You must have 100% cotton or approved flame proof overalls according to Schedule A of the Motorsport NZ Manual.
– You must have a Motorsport NZ approved helmet. Read what that means in Schedule A of the Motorsport NZ Manual