During this current difficult time with COVID-19 to secure an alternative date due to the likely postponement of the Canterbury Rally we have changed the date to October 24/25. Labour day public holiday is the following day. For many reasons this is the only weekend possible for us to hold this event and this early change will allow us to give it the best chance of success.
We will announce more information when we know more. Hope to see you there!
We urge everyone to look after each other in this difficult, somewhat strange time, reach out to each other, keep in touch and carry on as best as possible. Let’s get through this and keep up the discipline of good personal hygiene.
If you have any questions please contact our secretary for the rally, Leanne Jolly [email protected]