*CANCELLED* Unfortunately we have had to cancel our autocross because of problems organising a venue. Sorry for the late notice but we tried everything we could to make the event happen but it’s out of our control now.
Our next autocross is 23rd June on seal at Ruapuna, run by Canterbury Car Club www.canterburycarclub.co.nz. It will be a round of the Autosport Autocross Championship.
Reminder for Autocross events:
- Anybody is welcome to join in (you don’t need to be a club member).
- Licence requirements; a minimum of MotorSport New Zealand Clubsport (Competition) Licence. Those who do not have a Competition Licence may enter on their Civil Drivers Licence.
- Autosport Club rules for Autocross can be found in section 3 of our Club Championship Articles
- It’s incredibly cheap funand great way to becoming a better driver on the road.
- Bring your mates and find out who is the true, fastest driver among you.
- Car must meet Schedule A of the Motorsport NZ Manual or be WOF standard. Often small road cars are hard to beat!
- You must have 100% cotton or approved flame proof overalls according to Schedule A of the Motorsport NZ Manual.
- You must have a Motorsport NZ approved helmet. Read what that means in Schedule A of the Motorsport NZ Manual