The Lone Star Canterbury Rally is the third round of the 2018 New Zealand Rally Championship and third round of the 2018 Mainland Rally Series. The event features stages on the local county roads and forest stages.
*Attention Canterbury Rally Competitiors* – Two bulletins below, please read.
1. There will only be passengers approved with legit reasons joining reconnaissance. Please apply through Wayne Barnard [email protected] 0274341156 for dispensation. Regulations are being monitored to prevent unfairness.
2. There is an option for any non-NZRC competitors wishing for an early safety audit. Les Summerfield is available on Wednesday night, 6pm till 7:30pm for a premature check over. Please contact Les for more information and to confirm [email protected] 0279193134.
– Saturday 2nd June 4pm Allen St, Christchurch (next to Lonestar) cars on display at ceremonial start, driver signing session.
– Sunday 3rd June 162 kms of special stages and 258kms of touring in the Okuku Forest, and Ashley Forest North Canterbury. See the itinerary for more info.
– The Service Parks are, the Rangiora Toyota Car Park, Alfred Street, Rangiora, Waimakariri District Council Car Park, Rangiora. See the service park map for more info.
– Sunday, First Car starts at 8am from Joe’s Garage, Alfred Street, Rangiora.
– Sunday, First Car finishes approx 7pm at Lone Star Manchester, 26 Manchester Street, Christchurch