A Mini wins again! This time it was Daniel Males who won 1st overall in his gold Mini, well done! Mike Pentecost, also driving a Mini, made a costly mistake, going the wrong way at the end of the last run, Mike had a huge lead on the field before that point. Well done to class winners 0-1300cc Class 1 Mike Pentecost (Mini), 1301-1600cc Class 2 Matt Summerfield (Corolla) and Road Car Class 5 Les Summerfield (C.L.T Impact Offroader).
Well done to all who turned up and helped out.
Reminder for Autocross events:
- Enter on the day, only $30 per driver.
- Anybody is welcome to join in (you don’t need to be a club member).
- Autosport Club rules for Autocross can be found in section 3 of our Club Championship Articles
- It’s incredibly cheap funand great way to becoming a better driver on the road.
- Bring your mates and find out who is the true, fastest driver among you.
- Car must meet Schedule A of the Motorsport NZ Manual or be up to WOF standard. Often small road cars are hard to beat!
- You must have 100% cotton or approved flame proof overalls according to Schedule A of the Motorsport NZ Manual.
- You must have a helmet indicating it meets an approved standard. Read what that means in Schedule A of the Motorsport NZ Manual