Our next event this Sunday 20th November Autocross #3 Sorry but due to the weather we have to cancel this event. The paddock is too drenched to use unfortunately. With a bit of luck it should dry out in time for our last event Autocross Sunday 11th Dec.
Reminder for Autocross events:
- Anybody is welcome to join in (you don’t need to be a club member).
- Autosport Club rules for Autocross can be found in section 3 of our Club Championship Articles
- It’s incredibly cheap funand great way to becoming a better driver on the road.
- Bring your mates and find out who is the true, fastest driver among you.
- Any car that has a WOF or Motorsport NZ logbook. Often small, automatic road cars are hard to beat!
- You must have 100% cotton or approved flame proof overalls according to Schedule A of the Motorsport NZ Manual.
- You must have a Motorsport NZ approved helmet. Read what that means in Schedule A of the Motorsport NZ Manual
Directions: From Rangiora head north over the Ashley river bridge and stay on Loburn Whiterock road for 6.3kms, then turn left into Hodgsons road. Continue on this road for 8.4 kms and the venue will be signposted on your right.